This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/29/10

Winner: Eclipse



Can't say I am too surprised. Eclipse won handily with 60% of the vote. For those who have been living under a rock in a cave on Mars the last few years, this is the third part of the pale, good-looking, teenaged vampire chronicles (aka Twilight). Love Ranch and The Last Airbender tied with 20% each.

In anticipation of this result I have spent the last two days catching up on the first two films in the series (yes, I am dedicated). No review for the first two but I will say I am not going into tonight with very high expectations. But I will reserve judgment for later.

I'll be going to the midnight screening at Old Town 14 with my girlfriend. Wish me luck.

Oh and for the record, I am on Team Edward.

2 comments:

  1. Team Edward??? Really Greg? Have you SEEN Jacob with his shirt off?
    ;) jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. pasty non muscular white guys everywhere prefer edward

    ReplyDelete