This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/23/10

I demand a recount!


I can't believe it, two polls and already we have our first tie, 50/50 right down the middle. Because I am such a generous person, I am going to double dip and see both Knight and Day and Grown Ups, since they have different release dates. Knight and Day technically had a midnight release at some theaters but whatever, I'll catch a matinee tomorrow, and Grown Ups on Friday. Talk about the worst case scenario.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised that you had a tie ... with so few voters at this point. Hopefully that will change.

    I love your picture of the chad evaluation. This somehow makes the voting seem critical.

    -A secret admirer-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. I'm finally caught up with the blog. wow!what great writing! you make me laugh. what is 0euvre anyway?keep it up.

    ReplyDelete