This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/17/10

Featured New Release Poll- 6/25

Every summer, there is a week where two crap-fests battle it out for second place at the box office under much better fare from the last week. This is that week, folks. (Actually, there may be a few more of those this summer- ick.)

For your consideration, Grown Ups, starring Adam Sandler and Kevin James, versus Knight and Day, the action-comedy with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. I honestly don't know which film I am pulling for here. I feel that both films' trailers showed all the funny moments from the film, but the Grown Ups trailer showed more things that may have been supposed to be funny, but definitely weren't. I predict next Thursday night is going to be painful either way. Get on the poll and choose my poison.

1 comment: