This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/14/10

Next viewing assignment...



Ok, so the first viewing went much better than I had feared. However, after the chick-fest of Steel Magnolias, I decided I need to amp up the testosterone factor of this next assigned viewing. I dug through my pile of surveys, and one of you came through in a big way.

My next film is Black Hawk Down, starring Josh Hartnett and Tom Sizemore, a graphically violent war movie (basically, a 180 degree turn from the last film). This is a rewatch for me, as I have seen the film a couple times but not for about 5 years.

Black Hawk Down
was recommended by my good friend from high school Aubrey. He says that it is his favorite movie because it is "bloody, awesome, realistic," and has "lots of helicopters". Interesting critique.

I will be watching Black Hawk Down in the next couple of nights so stay tuned for my response!

No comments:

Post a Comment