This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/8/10

Top Five Discarded Names for this Blog

I ended up settling on There Will Be Blog last night, because it was freaking hilarious at the time (3 in the morning). And that will be the name for the time being but before I ended up with that, and sometime after I was just going to title it Greg's Movie Blog, I came up with a few other awesome titles.

5. The Blogfather I thought this was pretty good, but then decided that there are probably around 3947463 other blogs with this title. Some pertaining to movies, some to literature or religion perhaps, or even organized crime blogs. (Why not?)

4. The Thief of Blogdad When you are referencing a movie that was REMADE in 1940, you know that you are going too far into the realm of the obscure.

3. My Man Blogfrey This made me laugh so much. But not in a good way. Godfrey is a really funny movie though, you should watch it.

2. Casabloga This was the first movie themed name I thought of, and it almost was my final choice before I decided to brainstorm some more. I had a cool Morocco-looking layout thought up and everything.

1. Bloggie and Clyde Its amazing how when you put the word blog into a common phrase or name, how well it fits and how hilarious it usually ends up being.

Anywho, I settled on TWBB for now... but who knows how long that will last. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment