This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/10/10

Featured New Release Poll- 6/18

So I promised you guys the ability to send me to whatever new movie that you see fit, and I am going to make good on that. Due to time constraints, I am skipping this weeks crop (The A-Team, The Karate Kid) Much as I would love to relive the 80's, I'm going to start up a poll for next weeks large releases, Toy Story 3 and Jonah Hex. So, what will it be? The pull-string cowboy doll or the cowboy with.. a hole in his face.. for some reason? Oh, and Megan Fox. Get on the poll and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment