This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

6/23/10

Featured New Release Poll- 7/2

The next poll is posted, and its a doozy. Three films slated to open in wide release this week, with the continuation of the Twilight series Eclipse (6/30) leading the pack. Also coming out Wednesday is the Hellen Mirren/Joe Pesci vehicle Love Ranch, a true story about the first legal brothel in Nevada. M. Night Shyamalan's (aka one of my least favorite directors) The Last Airbender, a Friday Release, brings up the rear for this week. Which one will it be?

2 comments:

  1. I like what you did to your background and lettering of your blog. Go see twilight because it will give you the biggest turnout at midnight. You won't like the movie at all but I will go with you lol. I think Eclipse will be better than the two previous just because I like the plot more. However, I think you should watch the first two before you see the third one so you can compare all three and see which one is the best haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to make it through Twilight (somehow), but couldn't EVEN get through like 10 minutes of New Moon. Eclipse looks somewhat better, despite the fact that Dakota Fanning plays some leader of the adolescent vampires.

    But I totally voted for Love Ranch because uh.... boobies! (Really, it was because I was like, "What is The Last Airbender? Oh, anime? Yeah, not really my style. And Eclipse?... we get it already! And the cast for Love Ranch looks decent...)

    ReplyDelete