This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

7/30/10

What I have been up to the last couple weeks....

Some of my more loyal readers might have noticed a slight decline in my amount of posts. This does not reflect at all on my loyalty to you all, or to my interest in writing these articles. Rather, I have actually for the first time in months been actually BUSY! Which is refreshing, if only a little bit.

First of all, I have become involved in the 48 Hour Film project, a film contest where teams from cities all over the world are given two days to write, shoot, and edit a short film containing some secret elements to eliminate cheating. I am working with Dangling Carrot Films and producer Anthony LaRocca, and will be directing the film. The kick off to the event is tonight at seven, so for forty eight hours after that, don't expect to hear from me!

Also, I am very lucky to announce that I have been hired on as a pre-production intern/location scout for Black Wing Digital, an independent production company based in Boulder. They are currently in development phase for Mind's Eye, a cerebral mind bending thriller. I have been tasked with helping to find suitable locations for the film.

So, that's what I have been up to lately as far as my own career goes. This blog has been lacking a personal touch as of now, so I will try to keep updating you all on my own endeavors as often as needed.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment