This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

7/22/10

Featured New Release Poll- 7/30

As one poll closes, another one opens, and you, dear readers, are once again called upon to decide my movie-going fate.

Next week there are three studio movies opening in wide release.

First we have Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, which is apparently a continuation of a series but I have no idea, honestly. Something about dogs and cats engaging in kiddy friendly warfare. I don't know.

The second selection is Charlie St. Cloud, what looks to be a weepy romance about Zac Efron on a sail boat. Oh yeah and ghosts. Well thats what I got from the trailer I saw before Eclipse anyway.

Finally we have Dinner for Schmucks, this summer's entry in the raunchy comedy genre which has been popularized recently by The Hangover and Superbad. It stars Paul Rudd as a douchebag, Steve Carrell as an out of touch idiot, and Jeff Dunham as a ventriloquist. Wow, what a stretch that was.

An interesting group, to be sure. But only ONE can have the supreme honor of being viewed by me (no more ties!!!), so get on the poll and vote please!

1 comment:

  1. Look like a tough week for you Greg not much to choose from.

    ReplyDelete