This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

7/2/10

Next viewing assignment...


In the spirit of the summer mega-blockbuster, my next film to watch that has been chosen by one of you is Transformers, the 2007 spectacle with Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, and a bunch of computer generated robots who are the real stars.

Transformers was selected by my friend from high school marching band Kyle, who wrote on his survey that this is his favorite movie because he likes robots.

I saw about a third of Transformers once and didn't get into it enough to see it through to the end, but this time I will, without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment