This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

7/7/10

Next viewing assignment...



In honor of the 25th anniversary of its release, the next movie I am going to watch is Back to the Future, which came out in July of 1985.

This was selected by Marianne's (Steel Magnolias) husband Scott. On his survey he writes, "I loved the actors and the fun they had with time travel, and I loved the comedy". Great, Scott! (haha)

Back to the Future is an old favorite of mine but I don't mind re-watching it.

1 comment:

  1. Just rewatched this one myself. I have seen it many times and still enjoy it. It is one trilogy where each one works. They are clever and fun. Good summertime movie.

    ReplyDelete