This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

7/8/10

Featured New Release Poll- 7/16

My most anticipated poll of the summer has officially arrived.... that's right, Nicolas Cage in The Sorcerer's Apprentice!!!

Haha just kidding. That movie does come out this week, though. It is an expansion and reimagining of the classic Disney 'toon featured in Fantasia. How that works, I have no idea. If you want me to find out, send me to see it.

Or, you could do me a favor and vote for Inception, probably the only movie this summer I would actually go to at midnight by choice. The psychological thriller stars Leonardo DiCaprio and is directed by Christopher Nolan, my favorite contemporary director.

So which will it be, Inception or The Sorcerer's Apprentice?

2 comments:

  1. The reviews I've read of "Inception" say it's fantastic. & is kicking ass in the poll. Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete