This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

8/21/10

Next viewing assignment...





I haven't pulled a suggestion from the hat in a long time, sorry folks! To do a little catching up, I am going to pull a double feature this coming week!

I couldn't have selected more opposite films if I had tried...

First up will be It's a Wonderful Life, selected by Ben, the father of my friend Emily. On his survey he cites the film's central question, "what would this world be like without having you a part of it?", as his reason for loving it. This is my all time favorite Christmas movie, and also one of my top favorite overall movies, so I am looking forward to seeing it again.

Next will be Bachelor Party, a 1984 sleazy screwball comedy starring Tom Hanks. It was chosen by Eric, my cousin-in-law and resident goofball who only wrote "full frontal nudity" to explain his choice. So does Tom Hanks + breasts = awesome? I will let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment