This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

3/27/11

New Job/Next Assignment

The last couple weeks have been pretty busy for me, as I have been in the process of starting at a new job. I'll get into the details of that later on today in a special Top Five List...

In other news, next weekend is the Vail Film Festival! Olympus is sponsoring a 48 hour film making contest in conjunction with the festival and I am happy to say I will be participating! We will be a very small team this time around, please wish us luck.




Anyway, back to business with a long forgotten feature, the Follower Suggestion Box. In honor of his birthday, this week I am featuring my friend Jeff's choice, American History X. Jeff cites the film's take on the negative aspects of racism and violence as his reason for the Ed Norton flick being his #1 favorite. A review will be posted shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment