This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

2/15/11

Featured New Release Poll- 2/18

Since Justin Bieber's unwarranted 3D concert extravaganza arrived last week, I can now safely resume the featured new release poll! No way I was letting myself get sent to that.

Anyway back to business, you remember the drill.

First is I Am Number Four, a sci-fi spectacle produced by none other than Michael Bay (goody!). Second is the psychological actioner Unknown with Liam Neeson. How Neeson has transformed himself from Shakespearean thespian to kick ass action hero in the last few years, I will never know, but I'm sure George Lucas was involved. Finally, Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son. Yes once again Martin Lawrence dons a fat lady suit and goes undercover. Did anyone really ask for another sequel in this franchise?

Poll ends Friday so get your votes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment