This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

10/1/10

Next viewing assignment...



I dug into my pile of surveys and picked out Meet the Fockers, which was selected by family friend Jaime. She writes that she loves this film "because it is sooo happy!"

Meet the Parents is one of my favorite recent comedies, and I watch it every year at least once. I have only seen it's sequel one time that I can remember, so it will be good to watch again in anticipation of the third movie in the series, Little Fockers, coming out this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment