This blog is for all the movie fans out there (and really, who DOESNT like movies?). The site will feature humorous critical posts about movies new and old, updates on my own experiences in the independent film industry, and a "Top 5 ____" list here and there. Reader feedback is encouraged and ultimately necessary for this blog's success, and to not hurt my feelings.

1/25/11

We're Baaaaack....

Howdy faithful followers, hope you didn't miss me too much. In case you forgot, I decided to take the months of December and January off for the Holidays (in my family, Christmas, New Years, my Dad's birthday, and the NFL playoffs).

After having had an extended break from writing the blog, I am ready to be back. And what better day to be back than OSCAR NOMINATION DAY! Yes, it is an exciting time in the Hollywood Universe, and I have an article on Oscar cooking up as we speak. Look for that later tonight. Also, another Top 5 List is in the works, and I will be back in the swing of things with Follower Suggested Movies and Featured New Releases as well! Have to go now, though. I have an interview for a "real" job to get to, so I can pay for all the cheap popcorn and pretzels.


G.

No comments:

Post a Comment